Local Government Transparency Code
To promote openness and transparency, The Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) has issued the Local Government Transparency Code 2014 to meet the Government's desire to place more power into citizens' hands to increase democratic accountability and make it easier for local people to contribute to the local decision making process and help shape public services.
Expenditure and Procurement
Value Added Tax that cannot be recovered is negligible therefore if not stated please assume nil.
- Expenditure Exceeding £250
- Worcester City Council Contract Register
- Worcester City Council Purchase Orders over £5000
- Waste Contract - not applicable
- Government Procurement Card Transactions - not applicable
- Land and building asset register (PDF)
- Land and building asset register (CSV)
- Social housing assets - Worcester City Council does not have housing stock. The housing stock was transferred to Worcester Community Housing in 2004. Worcester Community Housing are now called Fortis Living.
- Organisation structure chart (pdf) Organisation structure (csv)
- Trade union facility time (pdf) Trade Union facility time (csv)
- Parking revenues (pdf)
Further information about parking income can be found in the parking annual report
- Controlled parking spaces (pdf) Controlled parking spaces (csv)
- Senior salaries
- Pay Multiple
If you have any queries regarding our data please contact email@example.com.