Takeaway Food Outlets Supplementary Planning Document
The Takeaway Food Outlets Supplementary Planning Document provides advice and guidance to those proposing to make a planning application for a Takeaway Food Outlet. This document explains how Worcester City Council will interpret and implement existing planning policies in the City of Worcester Local Plan 2004. The document updates guidance found in Supplementary Planning Guidance 14 Food and Drink A3 Uses. The Takeaway Food Outlets Supplementary Planning Document was approved for adoption on the 25th of July.
- Adopted Takeaway Food Outlet Supplementary Planning Document
- Sustainability Appraisal
- Statement of Consultation
- Adoption Statement
Other associated documents
- Takeaway Food Outlet Preferred Options Document
- Takeaway Food Outlet Sustainability Appraisal and Scoping Report
- Takeaway Food Outlet Leaflet
- Takeaway Food Outlet Questionnaire
- Takeaway Food Outlet Workshop Feedback Report
Following the information gathering exercise last year, a feedback report summarising responses has been produced. This has informed the preparation of the Takeaway Food Outlet Preferred Options Document.