Worcester's Garden Waste Collection Service
A convenient fortnightly collection service
Home composting is a great way to deal with your garden waste but sometimes you need a little extra help. That's where our service comes in. Your fortnightly garden waste collections run from March until December, operating Tuesday to Friday.
You can put all of your compostable garden waste in a brown 240 litre wheelie bin. It takes lawn cuttings, hedge clippings, leaves, dead flowers, old plants and as many weeds as you can dig up.
Apply or renew my garden waste service
- I'm interested in the service what do I do now?
- I'm an existing customer and want to renew my garden waste service
Add or amend a garden waste email address
- Garden Waste collection calendar (pdf)
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Garden Waste Service
- Garden Waste Service Terms & Conditions
You can call in to the Customer Service Centre or phone the Worcestershire Hub on 01905 722233
If you would like to write to us, our postal address is on the City Council Contact Page