Service being provided
Newsletters to stakeholders providing information on the actions the Council is taking to deliver excellent public services for the city.
Categories of personal data we need to collect
- Email Address
Data Controller and Processors
- The Data Controller is Worcester City Council
- Mailchimp is a Data Processor supporting this purpose.
Purpose of Processing & Lawful Basis
- Service Delivery
Our legal basis for using your personal data is:
- Data subject has given their consent
Who we share the information with
We will not share your information with any third parties.
How long we hold your information
We will only keep your information for the minimum period necessary. The information outlined in this privacy notice will be kept in accordance with our retention schedule. All information will be held securely and destroyed under confidential conditions.
Individual Legal Rights
Our use of your data will be subject to the following legal rights:
- Your Right to be Informed
- Your Right to Access your personal data
- Your Right for us to Rectify your personal data
- Your Right to have your personal data Erased
- Your Right to Restrict our processing of your personal data
- Your Right to Data Portability in a machine readable format
Individual right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office
If you have any worries or questions about how your personal information is handled please contact our Data Protection Officer via
Phone: 01905 722233
Data Protection Officer
Worcester City Council
If you still have concerns following our response you have the right to raise the matter with the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Information Commissioner's Office,