There are a number of things you can report online. We have also provided links to information pages that may help you with your enquiry.
We advise you read the service guidance first before contacting us.
Refuse and recycling
- Abandoned motor vehicles
- Animal fouling
- Broken glass
- Bins – overflowing public bins
- Biohazard - Vomit, human excrement or blood on Public Land
- Broken streetlight
- Bus shelters
- Damage or vandalism
- Dead animals
- Environmental health complaints including:
- Grass, hedges and shrubbery
- Invasive plants
- Leaves – area needs sweeping
- Lifebuoys/Lifesaving equipment
- Litter – area needs litter picking
- Needles and syringes
- Public toilets
- Sweeping - Road or path needs sweeping
- Street lighting
- Street Name Plate – Missing/Damaged
- Trees - Dangerous/diseased or fallen tree
Do you need to report something else?
Please use our general contact form if you need to report anything not on list of options above.