I need help moving my wheelie bins or sacks

Householders can apply for an Assisted Collection so they do not need to place their refuse on the edge of their property if they have an infirmity.

An Assisted Collection will only be granted if all the occupants of the property are acknowledged as being too infirm to place out their refuse. An Assisted Collection is personally granted to the current householders within a property. Where there is an able-bodied permanent occupant residing at the property, then an Assisted Collection will not be granted.

A letter and a declaration form will be sent out to confirm the assisted collection and the signed declaration form should be returned to the council within 4 weeks. 

If the householder's personal circumstances change then we must be notified in order to review the Assisted Collection

I wish to apply for assisted collections

Report missed collections, request an assisted collection, new or replacement bins and sacks