St Martins Gate Car Park
Amber Zone Car Park
|Up to 30 minutes||£0.40|
Up to 1 Hr
Up to 2 Hrs
|Up to 2 Hrs between 19:00 and 21:00||£1.00|
Up to 3 Hrs
Up to 24 Hrs
Up to 48 Hrs (2 x days)
Up to 72 Hrs (3 x days)
Up to 96 Hrs (4 x days)
Up to 120 Hrs (5 x days)
Car Park Facts
St Martins Gate, City Walls Road, Worcester, WR1 2BS
This car park is closed from 12 midnight to 7am (until further notice)
|Motorcycle Spaces (Free of charge)||1|
|Pay & Display Machines||17|
|Parent & Child Spaces||6|
Electric car charging points
|Season Tickets available||Yes|
Ring Go Code
Electric car charging points
Three parking bays in St Martin's Gate car park have been set aside exclusively for use by electric and hybrid cars, both equipped with electric charging points. Motorists will need to pay for parking as normal – for up to three hours – but the charging service is free. There are two trickle charge bays, and one fast charge bay, and located on the ground floor level.
The sockets are being run in partnership with Plugged in Places Midlands and motorists wanting to use them will need to be members of the organisation.
- Drivers will need to bring their charging cable (for a seven-pin Type 2 socket) and their Plugged In Places membership card.
- Drivers can sign up to join Plugged In Places Midlands at www.pluggedinmidlands.co.uk
Any problems with the charging point should be reported to Plugged In Midlands on 0845 838 0551.
We will expect the users of our car parks
- To pay the appropriate charge. (Charges apply between 7am and 9pm every day including Sundays and Bank Holidays)
- To properly display a valid pay and display ticket in the front windscreen so that it can be easily seen and read as to date, time and amount paid. If your payment is made by RingGo, no ticket will be produced to display.
- To park correctly in a marked out parking bay
- Use only one parking space. (Do not park on the white lines or allow your vehicle to overhang into the adjoining bay)
- To ensure that any motor vehicles using our car parks are properly insured to the minimum requirements of the Road Traffic Act
- To ensure that any motor vehicles using our car parks do not cause an obstruction to other road users, including pedestrians
- Have consideration for other road and car park users
- Treat our Civil Enforcement Officers in a civil and courteous manner
Using a Pay and Display Machine
- Enter the full license plate number using the touch screen display, then select ‘OK’.
- Select appropriate payment either card or coin
- , please insert coins to the required value and select ‘OK’, Feed coins slowly allowing them to register.
- Any coins that have not registered can be found at the base of the machine marked with a small coin icon
- Push the green button to print the ticket.
- Collect the ticket and display face up in your vehicle windscreen, clearly visible.
- please select the appropriate tariff using the plus (+) button on the touch screen display, then select ‘OK’.
- If there is a connectivity problem (a continuing circle) when paying by card, choose a different way to pay (this is not a machine fault)