Worcester City Allotments
Grow your own!
An allotment is not only a way of growing your own fresh produce, it's also a great way of getting in the fresh air, a good source of exercise, an opportunity to make new friends and good for the environment.
Please Note: If you are not a plot holder please seek permission from the Council before going onto any site - either email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the Worcestershire Hub on 01905 722233.
Over the last few years, Worcester City Council has worked in partnership with the Worcester Allotment Forum to provide a high standard of service and an environment where users can enjoy our allotments. As an indication of how endearing allotment gardening can be you only need to look at the number of gardeners with tenancies over 25 years.
Already own an allotment?
Check the Notice Board for information from the Worcester Allotment Forum
For any enquiries please either:
- Contact us through our web form
- Email email@example.com
- Contact the Worcestershire Hub on 01905 722233.
Fancy owning an allotment?
There are 23 allotment sites across the city - for a map and information about each site's vacancies please go to the Allotment Sites section to check the availability of a particular site.
- If you want more information on a vacant plot please get in touch with us through the contact page.
- To apply for an allotment please complete the allotment application form or contact the Worcestershire Hub on 01905 722233. There is a one off £10 registration fee.
- Once you have submitted your application, an allotments officer will contact you to take payment for the £10 registration fee (non-refundable).
- Once payment is received you will be added to the waiting list. The Site Representative will then contact you once they have a vacant plot to offer you.
To download a beginners guide to owning a plot, please read the Allotments: A Plot Holders' Guide (PDF).