There are a number of things you can report online. We have also provided links to information pages that may help you with your enquiry.
We advise you read the service guidance first before contacting us.
Refuse and recycling
- Abandoned motor vehicle or vehicles for sale on public land
- Appeal against a parking penalty charge notice
- Area requires litter picking
- Broken street light
- Dead animals
- Dog fouling or other animal fouling
- Dog bins - overflowing dog bin
- Graffiti, fly-posting or other damage/vandalism
- Grass, hedges & shrubbery
- Environment complaints including:
- Litter bins - overflowing litter bins
- Missing/Damaged Street Name Plate
- Needles & syringes
- Public toilets
- Road or path needs cleaning/sweeping
- Trees - Dangerous/diseased or fallen tree
Do you need to report something else?
Please use our general contact form if you need to report anything not on list of options above.