Vandalism is an illegal, anti-social activity that creates a negative impression of an area and contributes to people's fear of crime.

If you would like to report any acts of vandalism to Council property, private property or street furniture, please use the contact details below.

Alternatively, contact West Mercia Constabulary on 0300 333 3000.