If you, or someone who lives with you, need a room, an extra bathroom or kitchen, or extra space in your property because you use a wheelchair indoors, you may be entitled to a pdf reduced Council Tax bill (166 KB) .  For more information contact us.  

(Financial and technical assistance is available to assist in adapting homes to meet the needs of disabled children and adults.  For more information see our Disabled Facilities Grants page.)

If your home has any special fixtures which have been added for a disabled resident which reduce the home's value and you do not think they have been taken into account in the valuation band to which your home has been assigned you should contact the Listing Officer (see Appeals).

More information about disabilities can be found on the Worcestershire County Council website.

You may also be entitled to travel concessions.  Check and see.