Do you need help to pay your Council Tax bill or rent?

If you are liable to pay Council Tax or pay Rent you may apply for benefit.  

Your benefit will be calculated based on the following:

  • Your capital, including any savings
  • Your income
  • The amount of Council Tax or rent you pay
  • Your family circumstances

Even if your income is high if you share a house with other adults (except for a partner) who have low incomes, you may be able to claim Council Tax Second Adult Rebate.

Many people lose benefit because they delay making a claim. Benefit can not normally be backdated, so don't delay - complete an application form today.