Expenditure and Procurement
Value Added Tax that cannot be recovered is negligible therefore if not stated please assume nil.
- Expenditure Exceeding £250
- Worcester City Council Contract Register
- Worcester City Council Purchase Orders over £5000
- Waste Contract - not applicable
- Government Procurement Card Transactions - not applicable
- pdf Land and building asset register (498 KB) (PDF)
- default Land and building asset register (70 KB) (CSV)
- Social housing assets - Worcester City Council does not have housing stock. The housing stock was transferred to Worcester Community Housing in 2004. Worcester Community Housing are now called Fortis Living.
|Occasions when WCC used powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud (Power to Require Information) (England) Regulations 2014, or similar powers.||0|
|Total number of employees (absolute and full time equivalent) undertaking investigations and prosecutions of fraud on behalf of the Council.||0|
|Total number of employees (absolute and full time equivalent) of professionally accredited counter fraud specialists.||0|
|Amount spent by the authority on the investigation and prosecution of fraud.||£0 Bulk of work transferred to DWP|
|Total number of fraud cases investigated||0 Bulk of work transferred to DWP|
As a City Council and billing authority, the bulk of our fraud investigation work used to be in respect of housing benefit fraud but this responsibility (including relevant staff) was transferred to the DWP from 1 November 2014 as a result of the creation of the single fraud investigation service (SFIS). The Council now provides the DWP with information to assist their investigations but do not have information from them on numbers of staff involved and numbers of cases and it expects the DWP to be reporting this separately. The Council is unable to report details in respect of housing benefit fraud as it no longer holds the data.
The Council has very little fraud in other areas and therefore no longer have a specialist team dealing with fraud. The Council has clear policies in relation to anti-fraud and corruption e.g. Anti-fraud and Corruption Strategy, Whistle Blowing Policy. In the case of ad-hoc instances of ‘non housing benefit fraud’ that require investigation, our internal auditors, as a special task, undertake this.
- pdf Organisation structure chart (108 KB)
- default Senior Management Salaries (4 KB) (csv)
- pdf Trade Union facility time pdf (220 KB) (pdf) Trade Union facility time csv (csv)
- pdf Parking revenues pdf (47 KB) (pdf) Parking revenues csv (csv)
- Further information about parking income can be found in the parking annual report
- pdf Controlled parking spaces pdf (42 KB) (pdf) Controlled parking spaces csv (csv)
- Pay Multiple
If you have any queries regarding our data please visit our Guide to Information page.