Worcester City Council has conducted a review of polling districts, polling places and polling stations in accordance with the Representation of the People Act 1983 (as amended by the Electoral Registration and Administration Act 2013).
The conclusion of the 2019 review can be can be found below and at the Guildhall, Worcester.
- pdf Report to Council (2.42 MB)
- pdf Survey Responses (1.36 MB)
- pdf Correspondence sent to the (Acting) Returning Officer in connection with the review (4.38 MB)
- pdf Correspondence with disability groups organisations (99 KB)
- pdf Report to Personnel and General Purposes Sub-Committee (2.00 MB)
- pdf Minutes of Council (138 KB)
- pdf Minutes of Personnel and General Purposes Sub-Committee (67 KB)