Green Zone Car Park
Up to 1 Hr
Up to 2 Hrs
Up to 3 Hrs
Up to 4 Hrs
Up to 6 Hrs
Up to 24 Hrs
Up to 48 Hrs (2 x days)
Up to 72 Hrs (3 x days)
Up to 96 Hrs (4 x days)
Up to 120 Hrs (5 x days)
Boat mooring fees - £4.00 for 24 Hrs
Car Park Facts
Croft Road, Worcester, WR1 3NZ
|Motorcycle Spaces (Free of charge)||1|
|Pay & Display Machines||3|
Ring Go Code
We will expect the users of our car parks
- To pay the appropriate charge. (Charges apply between 7am and 9pm every day including Sundays and Bank Holidays)
- To properly display a valid pay and display ticket in the front windscreen so that it can be easily seen and read as to date, time and amount paid. If your payment is made by RingGo, no ticket will be produced to display.
- To park correctly in a marked out parking bay
- Use only one parking space. (Do not park on the white lines or allow your vehicle to overhang into the adjoining bay)
- To ensure that any motor vehicles using our car parks are properly insured to the minimum requirements of the Road Traffic Act
- To ensure that any motor vehicles using our car parks do not cause an obstruction to other road users, including pedestrians
- Have consideration for other road and car park users
- Treat our Civil Enforcement Officers in a civil and courteous manner
Using a Pay and Display Machine
- Enter the full license plate number using the touch screen display, then select ‘OK’.
- Select appropriate payment either card or coin
- , please insert coins to the required value and select ‘OK’, Feed coins slowly allowing them to register.
- Any coins that have not registered can be found at the base of the machine marked with a small coin icon
- Push the green button to print the ticket.
- Collect the ticket and display face up in your vehicle windscreen, clearly visible.
- please select the appropriate tariff using the plus (+) button on the touch screen display, then select ‘OK’.
- If there is a connectivity problem (a continuing circle) when paying by card, choose a different way to pay (this is not a machine fault)
- Pay for your parking session using either contactless payment or using the chip reader. When you have received your pay and display ticket, please select if you want a receipt.