The collection of black and green bins will remain the priority of the City Council during the COVID19 incident, so if staff numbers fall due to illness and self-isolating, the garden waste service may need to be suspended again. We hope customers will be understanding during these difficult times.
A convenient fortnightly collection service
Home composting is a great way to deal with your garden waste but sometimes you need a little extra help. That's where our service comes in. Your fortnightly garden waste collections run from March until December, operating Tuesday to Friday.
You can put all of your compostable garden waste in a brown 240 litre wheelie bin. It takes lawn cuttings, hedge clippings, leaves, dead flowers, old plants and as many weeds as you can dig up.
Apply or renew my garden waste service
- I'm interested in the service what do I do now?
- I'm an existing customer and want to renew my garden waste service
- I'm an existing customer and I'm moving house - select "Other Request"
Further Information about your garden waste collections
- Find your garden waste bin collection day
- pdf Download your garden waste collection calendar (3.52 MB) (pdf)
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Garden Waste Service
- pdf Garden Waste Service Terms & Conditions (48 KB)
Add or amend a garden waste email address
- Let us know your email address for future communications - select "Other Request"
Report a missed garden waste bin collection
We are sorry if we have missed your garden waste bin.
To help us avoid missing your garden bin, place your wheelie bin on the edge of your property, in an obvious place, so that our crews can find it easily.
IMPORTANT: Once you have reported your missed bin, please leave it at the edge of your property and we will collect it as soon as possible following the report being received.
You can call in to the Customer Service Centre or phone the Worcestershire Hub on 01905 722233
If you would like to write to us, our postal address is on the City Council Contact Page