Skip to main content
How can we help you?
Recycling & Waste

I need help moving my wheelie bins or sacks

Worcester City Council recognises that not all our residents are physically able to place their recycling and refuse at the boundary edge of their property (nearest the road) on their own, so we are pleased to offer assistance to those who need it.

An Assisted Collection application can be made to us where you will need to confirm the following:

  • I confirm I am physically unable to put my sacks and/or bin out and that there is no-one else in my household or close by who can assist me with my recycling and refuse collections.
  • I agree to allow Worcester City Council Staff access to my property in order to collect my recycling and refuse

If the householder's personal circumstances change then we must be notified in order to review the Assisted Collection

I wish to apply for assisted collections