Skip to main content
How can we help you?
Housing Benefit & Council Tax Support

Advise us of any other changes

 If you already receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support and something changes for example:
  • if someone comes to live with you
  • if someone living with you moves out
  • if someone in the household passes away
  • date a child leaves school, or the date child benefit payments stop
  • date a child starts work, or goes to college/University
  • date if you have another child
  • you, or your partner, go into hospital for more than 6 weeks

it is very important that you tell us immediately.

Any delay may effect the date the benefit is paid from and the amount you may receive. You can complete a Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support Change of Circumstances Form or contact us and let us know straight away.

You can obtain a form from our Customer Cervice Centre at:

Customer Service Centre
89 The High Street