- if someone comes to live with you
- if someone living with you moves out
- if someone in the household passes away
- date a child leaves school, or the date child benefit payments stop
- date a child starts work, or goes to college/University
- date if you have another child
- you, or your partner, go into hospital for more than 6 weeks
it is very important that you tell us immediately.
Any delay may effect the date the benefit is paid from and the amount you may receive. You can complete a Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support Change of Circumstances Form or contact us and let us know straight away.
You can obtain a form from our Customer Cervice Centre at:
Worcester WR1 3PB