We are pleased to now be able to send Business Rate bills by email.
Council Tax, Business Rates, Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
Our Self Service pages give you instant online access to view and manage your:
- Council Tax account
- Business Rate account
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support application
- Tenants Housing Benefit claims
Using Self Service can save you time, effort and money. There's no need for you to visit us, ring us or write to us. You can view and manage your account online at a time that suits you.
What you can do using Self Service
- See full details of your account or claim
- How your charges or benefits are worked out
- Check your discounts and allowances
- See when your payments are due
- View bills and letters we send to you (paperless e-billing)
- Set up a Direct Debit or make a payment
- Tell us about a change of address (coming soon)
- Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support (coming soon)
- Landlords can view benefit awards, payment details and correspondence
How to register for Self Service
- Fill in your details on the Registration page. You will need to tell us:
- your account number, claim number or Landlord reference (on your bill or benefit letter)
- your e-mail address
- We will then send you a PIN number (by post for security reasons)
- Log in using your own username and password and the PIN we send you.