- Immediate delivery and acknowledgement
- Savings on postage and printing costs
- Online help function when completing applications
- Online record of your completed applications
- Online payment
For the above reasons we recommend you make your application via the Planning Portal.
Please Note: Applications submitted to the Council must be accompanied by the correct application form in order for the application to be registered on submission.
A wide range of application forms are available via the Planning Portal, the most common forms submitted to the City Council are;
- Householder Development (works to and within the curtilage of existing dwellings)
- Full Application (Includes erection of dwellings, change of use etc.)
- Listed Building Consent (works and alterations to Listed Buildings)
- Advertisements (consent to display and advert)
- Discharge of Conditions (application to discharge conditions after a decision has been issued)
- Works to Trees (application for tree works; trees subject to TPO and/or works to trees in Conservation Areas)
- document Variation of obligations Section 106 (38 KB)