Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs)
SPDs provide guidance on the implementation and delivery of planning policy set out in the City's Local Plan policies.
Revised Developer Contributions Supplementary Planning Document
- Renewable and Low Carbon energy SPD
- Adoption Statement - Revised Developer Contribution
- Consultation Statement - Revised Developer Contributios SPD
- Planning Obligations for Education in Worcestershire
Renewable and Low Carbon Energy Supplementary Planning Document
- Developer Contributions SPD (July 2018)
- Adoption Statement - Renewable and Low Carbon Energy
- Consultation Statement - Renewable and Low Carbon Energy
Water Management and Flooding SPD
- Renewable and Low Carbon Energy SPD (July 2018)
- Adoption Statement - Water Management and Flooding
- Consultation Statement - Water Management and Flooding
- Water Management and Flooding SPD
Design Quality SPD
Planning for Health in South Worcestershire SPD
The south Worcestershire councils adopted the Planning for Health SPD on 21 September 2017. It provides more detailed guidance on the implementation of policies within the South Worcestershire Development Plan and sets out the requirements for Health Impact Assessment.
- Planning for Health in South Worcestershire SPD
- Planning for Health in South Worcestershire Adoption Notice
- Planning for Health in South Worcestershire Consultation Statement
Developer Contributions SPD
The South Worcestershire Councils adopted the South Worcestershire Developer Contributions Supplementary Planning Document on the 20th October 2016
The Developer Contributions SPD sets out the South Worcestershire Councils’ approach to seeking developer contributions via the SWDP for infrastructure or environmental improvements required as a result of development. The SPD provides guidance about when planning obligations will be expected, the scale of developer contributions, and how developer contributions will be used.
The Developer Contributions SPD can be viewed below.
- Developer Contributions Supplementary Planning Document (SPD)
- Developer Contributions SPD Adoption Statement
- Developer Contributions SPD Consultation Statement
Adopted Affordable Housing Supplementary Planning Document (SPD)
The Affordable Housing Supplementary Planning Document covers the administrative areas of Worcester City Council, Malvern Hills District Council and Wychavon District Council. It explains the details of the South Worcestershire Development Plan (SWDP) policies that relate to the provision of affordable housing. It is a guide intended to help developers, landowners, applicants applying for planning permission, registered providers and others who are seeking to provide or benefit from affordable housing.
The Affordable Housing SPD was formally adopted on 26th October 2016.
- Affordable Housing SPD (October 2016)
- Formal position with respect to Affordable Housing and Tariff style Development Contribution ( June 2019)
- Adoption Statement - Adopted Affordable Housing
- Consultation Statement- Adopted Affordable Housing