Service being provided
Administration of the Worcester City Council Apprenticeship Grant Scheme.
Categories of personal data we need to collect
- Contact Details
- Date of Birth
- Contract of employment between employers and apprentice
Consequences of failing to provide personal data
If you do not provide the required personal data it may delay or prevent the processing of your apprenticeship grant application.
Data Controller and Processors
The Data Controller is Worcester City Council
Worcestershire Training Providers Association and Malvern Hills District Council is a Data Processor supporting this purpose.
Purpose of Processing & Lawful Basis
- Service Delivery
- Service planning/Improvement
- Prevention or Detection of Fraud/Crime
Our legal basis for using your personal data is:
Performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller or in a third party to whom the data is disclosed
Who we share the information with
- Worcestershire Training Providers Association (partner agency)
- Malvern Hills District Council (to process payments of grants)
- Following the award of a grant, publicity work maybe undertaken to promote the grant scheme and its achievements to the public.
How long we hold your information
We will only keep your information for the minimum period necessary. The information outlined in this privacy notice will be kept in accordance with our retention schedule. All information will be held securely and destroyed under confidential conditions.
Individual Legal Rights
Our use of your data will be subject to the following legal rights:
- Your Right to be Informed
- Your Right to Access your personal data
- Your Right for us to Rectify your personal data
- Your Right to Object to how we use your personal data
Individual right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office
If you have any worries or questions about how your personal information is handled please contact our Data Protection Officer via
Phone: 01905 722233
Data Protection Officer
Worcester City Council
If you still have concerns following our response you have the right to raise the matter with the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Information Commissioner's Office,